December 11, 2012

Fabric buckets and Secret Santas . . .


I had a couple gifts to give, and wanted to give the fabric bucket tutorial from Film in the Fridge a try.  They were super quick and fun to make.  I made one with her measurements, and one a bit shorter. I think these would make great teacher gifts too filled with a couple of goodies.


And I took part in the Secret Santa Swap over at the Colorado Lady blog this year.  This wrapped present awaited me at the post office and inside was a bunch of gifts - my kids were super excited to watch me open everything.


I received a whole bunch of ribbon (and have already used a bit from every one), a Starbucks mug (that I'm planning to put some girly print into so my hubby won't steal it), a pair of awesome mini snips (that worked great for all the loose threads on a quilt I worked on last night), some reuseable bags, a handmade cloth, Christmas fabric, and some bag patterns.  THANK-YOU so much to my wonderful partner, you put a lot of thought into everything!


4 comments:

Ellie Q said... #

So cute! And perfect timing, thanks, as on this week's to-do list was to find a bucket tutorial so I didn't have to wing it. :)

Migdalia said... #

Very pretty!!Great Tutorial!!

Nani said... #

The fabric bucket with some little things would be great teacher gifts!

I love the bag patterns from you Secret Santa. All the things in a wrapped box; fun! I'm visiting SSS blogs trying to see if I can figure out who my Santa is while I'm on baking break. :)

Lee D said... #

I think I recognise the bag on the right.wink wink. Thank you Secret Santa. I loved all my goodies.