November 02, 2011

Pattern Review: Ruffled Baby Boots


Need a unique handmade baby shower gift idea?  BaublesandBits just released this Ruffled Baby Boots pattern, and I was eager to review it for them.  This is a PDF pattern, so you just need to print off the pages.  There are very detailed instructions for how to sew them up, and lots of photos.


The first pair took me a little extra time to make sure I was doing it right, but now they take no time at all.  They use just a small amount of fabric, and are a great way to use up some scraps.  You can dress them up with a ruffle or some trim, or leave it off.  And using minky or fleece will make them extra warm if you have a cold Winter ahead of you.


You can find the pattern in their shop if you'd like to get started on a pair!

12 comments:

Robin Correa said... #

Oh my word, how cute & snuggly are those? Adorable...

Alisa said... #

I like those fleece ones. They look super warm. Very cute!

Sue said... #

So cute! Love them! :)

Grandma G said... #

Those are just TOO cute!! I especially love the first/last ones! What a neat baby gift they'd make!

Dayna said... #

Oh, these are just yummy!

Heather said... #

Those are just adorable! And they look so warm and cozy. Love!

trish said... #

Oh goodness! Those are soo cute! :o)

Jen said... #

They are so cute and they look so warm!!

Marsha Cooper said... #

Those are too cute!
I made sewn booties for the first time for my granddaughter born June 5. I have to say....I don't plan on doing it again. I had such a hard time figuring them out!

Unknown said... #

really nice so cute

Networking logos

Boots Suppliers said... #

Nice post! I want to subscribe this blog, but I don't know how to do, can anybody give me a hand?

safety boots suppliers said... #

Keep up this great blog and keep great information coming for new people like me.

thanks.