November 07, 2011

a couple more bags . . .

We had a 'Quilt Till You Wilt' night on Friday ~ good company, good food, and un-interrupted sewing time.  I had these two bags already cut out, and finished them up that night.  The first is another Phoebe bag.


And the second is another 241 Tote.


The main fabrics are from Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 collection, with some coordinating prints and solids ~ the wonderful ladies at Sew Fresh Fabrics matched them for me and made a custom bundle.  And I have a fat quarter of each of the fabrics put aside for a future giveaway. . .

Linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and Fabric Tuesday.

15 comments:

Sheila said... #

Wonderful bags and both nice designs.

Grandma G said... #

Lovely bags, both of them!

JuneBug said... #

I really really like that Phoebe bag! It's a great use of the fabric.

needle and nest said... #

I love the shape and fabric used in the Phoebe bag. So pretty! :)

Sofia L said... #

Wow!! I love this bag!! Amazing job and great fabric!

Mrs Flying Blind... said... #

Lovely bags!

trish said... #

Beautiful bags. :o)

Alisa said... #

You are a machine! Cranking out bags like no tomorrow. :-) They both look great. Did you give them away yet?

**nicke... said... #

very very pretty bags. i really need to get to work on my christmas "to make" list!

Erin @ Invisible Girl said... #

Love these bags, the fabric is awesome!

Megan said... #

LOVE that 241! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Jeanette said... #

Both bags are beautiful! I have the phoebe bag tutorial printed and haven't made it yet, but I think you have just inspired me to try it!!

Mike and Esther said... #

Love those bags!! I was so sorry to miss the 'Quilt til you Wilt'. Can't wait for another one! It sounds like it was a great time!

Jessica said... #

I love the top one!! Are you going to ever have some for sale?

Wendy said... #

Gorgeous! I made the Pheobe bag too, it's such a lovely design.