November 21, 2011

241 Tote . . . again

This is my third time making the 241 Tote pattern, and I'm still loving it.  I must admit that I don't buy a lot of patterns, there are just so many great ones available for free, and I often just come up with my own designs.  And I often get free patterns through testing or reviewing.  But it is definitely less stressful to work with a tested pattern, and this is one of those unique designs that I didn't think I could reproduce without the instructions.


I used a denim for the main fabric, a coordinating solid for the lining, and a print from Terrain for the pockets.  I added hardware to the straps, and otherwise stuck to the pattern.


Have you thought about purchasing this pattern?  Noodlehead is having a sale ~ get it for $2 off for today and tomorrow only.


Linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday, Manic Monday, and Fabric Tuesday.

11 comments:

Kirsten said... #

Love your 241 bags Rebecca - it looks great in the denim!

Grandma G said... #

Your bags all look great! I love all your fabric choices!

Toni said... #

Your bags are fabulous! I like your addition of the hardware on the straps. I just finished making a few of these totes and it really is a great pattern.

Alisa said... #

They look great, Rebecca! Who's this one for?

Pam @Threading My Way said... #

The totes look fabulous, especially the denim and blue.

Anonymous said... #

They all look very pretty. The 241 tote bag has been on my wishlist. I might have to get the pattern soon. :)

Dani Castley said... #

Your posts inspired me to purchase the patterns for the 241 bag and the runaround bag. Thankyou

Marjorie's Busy Corner said... #

very nice bags...you are a busy bunch there...lol.

Tania Grim said... #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beige one.

maria said... #

These are lovely. I'm seriously thinking about buying the pattern. I haven't made a bag for ages and would love to try one of these.

Jessica Jo said... #

This is gorgeous fabric. I love the IT shop but can never will myself into buying anything. If I did, though, it would be a bundle of Rendevous. Yes please!