June 02, 2011

sewing for this week . . .

I've definitely settled into a routine of 'little projects' during my sewing escapes at nap time. It's always so rewarding to have something completed and ready to be used or given away.
First off was a pair of shorts for my little guy. And yes, he's brushing his teeth with an electric toothbrush. The best $4 I've spent in awhile ~ it can distract him from a temper tantrum, keep him entertained for an hour, and makes him cooperate for pictures . . .
a sundress for a sweet little niece . . .
and two more Sunday book bags for some birthday girls . . .
and look what came in the mail today!! I guess I'll be moving onto those 'bigger' projects now . . .

10 comments:

Anonymous said... #

Cute clothes. I LOVE the bags!

domestiCass said... #

Great projects! The dress is adorable!

Linda said... #

Great job on everything you've gotten done...where were electric toothbrushes when my sons were young!! Have a great day :0)

Sarah Craig said... #

Whoop whoop!! Isn't it amazing how much you can get done during naptime??

Maevy said... #

Lovely projects you got there, I wish I could still wear a dress like this one, so adorable.

Vroomans' Quilts said... #

Great little(?) projects completed. Not sure I could complete a little dress in a nap time!

quiltzyx said... #

Whoop Whoop!
Looks like a LOT of little things to me - thanks for sharing!

Sue Daurio said... #

that dress is absolutely adorable!! And picture of the first little one is too cute for words.

Carolyn said... #

Gosh, you sure get a lot done during naptime! I'm drooling over your GOBaby dies! I won one in a contest and I only have three dies. I want MORE! I can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Thank you for the info on the Random Generator. I will surely give it a try next time. Thanks!

~Beth D. said... #

those bags are adorable! nice job! did you print on them or use a ribbon that was pre-printed? just love it!