February 02, 2011

WIP Wednesday . . .

There's been a lot of coughing, napping, and trips to walk-in clinics this past week ~ two kids with ear infections, and everyone with head colds. Not fun. But I did get a little bit of time in the sewing room ~ there's an upcoming school fundraising dinner coming up and I wanted to make something for the silent auction. These are scripture totes and I had fun using the letters on my new machine to put the texts on them. I still need to snip all the little threads between the letters to clean them up a little. And my girls are already putting in fabric requests for theirs :)

5 comments:

Sharon said... #

Those are great! Thanks for sharing.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said... #

Oh, hope the little ones are better soon. It's hard having a sick house.

Elizabeth Dackson said... #

I hope that the kids feel better soon! I keep forgetting about the fact that my sewing machine can sew words, thank you for reminding me!!!

Lee said... #

Very cute! I just used my machine's letters to make a quilt label - first time I've ever used them. Turned out great!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday! Have a great week!

Sue said... #

What a great idea! Once again love the fabric. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Take care.