August 26, 2010

toy shopping for kids made easier . . .

Over the years, we've given our kids lots of gifts - Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions. I am a bit of an "over-thinker" when it comes to gift buying. I'm quite picky, and like to find the "perfect" item. The toys that last and get played with the most always end up being the ones with the most "imaginative play" ability. So when I found out about this online toy store called Ebeanstock, and started looking through the way everything is organized by gender and age, I was interested. They even sell one of our favorite toys for the same price as in the store locally. And I really prefer to shop online than dragging all my kids out shopping or finding a time to go without having to take them all with me. Ebeanstock also has a policy of testing out all their toys by moms before they list them on the site.

Some of my favorite finds were this from the baby toys, this from the toddler toys, and this from the kids toys. I'm looking forward to being a part of their motherboard and getting to test out one of their toys for them ~ I can't wait to see what they pick for us!

3 comments:

Shari said... #

I see you found the website :)

kids toy shopping said... #

The visit was useful and benificial. Content was really very attractive. Thanks for giving information about kids toy shopping.

kids toy shopping said... #

With help of your blog anyone can find right information in less effort related to kids toy shopping. thanks for very useful info.