August 23, 2010

little girl baby bibs . . .

One of my favorite baby gifts for Justin was a little sailboat bib with snap closure. It's just the right neck size, has a bit more coverage than most bibs, is really cute, and extra special because it's handmade by a friend. So when we got the call recently that a new little niece was born, I right away got to work on a couple little bibs for her. And it was a great excuse to try out my new toy, a pair of KamSnap pliers. They are super easy to use, and I have a big selection of snaps to choose from ~ lots of different colors and engraved pictures on them. I used some butterfly snaps to finish off these little bibs.

3 comments:

Sue said... #

What a great gift! :)

Alisa said... #

I'm jealous! I'll have to come by and see how it works.

I took a look at them and it's not even too expensive. I've never actually looked into getting a plier for it before. My supply of (free) snaps is depleting though, so I may have to look into something...

Shari said... #

The bibs are very nice, thanks Becca :D