January 21, 2009

Getting back to the real world and the craft room . . .

Well life is getting back to normal around here and I'm still trying to figure out the routine a bit. We've been having great weather so that's really helping and the girls are loving being back to school. I've managed to get into the craft room a couple times and hoping to get some unfinished projects done soon.

I got an offer I couldn't refuse the other day: a request for a sleepsack in exchange for a meal and some baking. Here's a pic of Alyssa modelling the sleepsack. I made it from a quilted cotton, used bias tape on the edges, and put a zipper in upside down (to make it more difficult for a little one to get it open).

2 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said... #

That looks so cozy and warm! She obviously loves it! :-)

Anonymous said... #

Cute little one. Thanks for visiting my blog.