January 27, 2009

Apples for the teacher . . .

At 10pm last night I realized that I had forgotten to pick up something for my daughter's teacher for her birthday. And since I also know the teacher personally (she was even my secret sister one year), I decided that I couldn't let it go. So I quickly sewed up another little basket - with an apple fabric of course. And the card was in my stash (thanks to a stamp a stack). I really do love this pattern - less than an hour from start to finish (for a non-scrappy version).

7 comments:

Tudy said... #

Neat idea for a teacher. I make all my cards on the computer and put some kind of add on each one. Like a bow or buttons etc.

Anonymous said... #

Very cute!
Shari :)

Cindy @ Creating at Home said... #

What a very cute and thoughtful gift!

Stephanie Sabbe said... #

Yay! and you used some of your prize fabric:)

Anonymous said... #

What a cool idea! Love the fabric and how it turned out.

Anonymous said... #

very cute Rebecca! I bet she'll like it.
Jen

Des said... #

Never thought I'd say this again (after making 30) but.......dang that's a cute basket. Love the farmer's market.