September 26, 2014

sewing for the boy...

Sometimes when I'm working in my craft room, my little guy walks in and starts looking through my scraps and asking for things to be made for him. And sometimes I give in...


These superhero fabrics were made into a new pillow case.


And a whole bunch of scraps were turned into a wallet, complete with coin pouch on the back, a clear ID spot, a place for bills, and cards.
Now I just need to get through a big fundraiser next week, year-end for my bookkeeping job, and a king size quilt I'm quilting for a friend, and then hopefully back to some new quilting projects.


5 comments:

quiltmania said... #

Adorable finishes!

Bear Creek Quilting Company said... #

How fun! Keep them interested... you never know what they will become. ~Shari

SuperMomNoCape said... #

What fun finishes! I'm sure that they'll get lots of use too.

Deanna said... #

I really like your pillow case. boys are so much fun, but sometimes difficult to sew for. I especially like the wallets!

paperscissorsink said... #

Cute projects, those little scrap wallets would make great gifts to keep on hand.