September 09, 2014

Catching up with Joy Circle...


For the past couple years, I've been a member of the JOY circle for Do Good Stitches. Each month we make one or two quilt blocks for the host quilter who sews them all up into a quilt for a hospital or charity.  Here are my blocks for July (Greek Crosses above) and August (large HST below).


While I've loved being a part of this group, I'm finding it hard to keep up with the commitment lately. The last two quilts that I hosted are unfinished in my craft room. Hopefully once I've settled back into the school routine, I'll find time to catch up on the quilts that I need to finish and make a decision from there. But first, I have to catch up on bookkeeping work, get our GEMS group kicked off for the year, and work on a school fundraiser. And I thought life would get less busy with all my kids in school...

No comments: