March 11, 2014

Hopscotch Baby Outifts...

Last week, I sewed up a couple outfits using the Hopscotch pattern from the Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop.  And I may be biased, but these outfits turned out adorable - makes we wish I'd had more time for sewing when my girls were little.


There's a double baby shower this week, so I sewed up two in the tunic length, and paired them with some diaper covers.  This pattern is a quick sew with lots of sweet details. The only change I made to the pattern was lengthening the strip on the bodice and gathering it.


The fabrics were all in my stash - the blue fabrics are from Riley Blake's Sugar & Spice, and the orange fabrics are from Patty Young's Luscious.  And I put my snap press to use with the heart snaps on the backs of the tops.


Thank-you to Peek-a-Boo Patterns for providing me with this pattern to review - it's one I would definitely make again!