March 21, 2013

Enjoying our Spring break . . .



We have been on Spring break over here - getting together with friends, doing crafts, time in the backyard, and spending some rainy afternoons cuddled up on the couch with a movie.  We also received an Easter basket in the mail from Kinder® filled with lots of goodies including an egg decorating kit.  My kids had a lot of fun painting them - and the best part is that since the eggs are plastic, they can fill them with little treasures and re-use them.


Kinder has some great new items for Easter, you can check them out on their Facebook page.  And for every new member on their Facebook page right now, they will be donating $1 to Children’s Miracle Network, up to $25,000!

    Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

    No comments: