March 31, 2012

Lysol Healthy Families


As a Mom of four little kids, germs and messes are a daily part of our home.  So having disinfecting wipes around for messes and spills, and their new hands free soap dispenser when I'm preparing dinner - make my job easier.  And by teaching my kids the importance of washing hands and helping me with cleaning the house, I'm hoping that less flu's and colds come into our home.  Because a healthy home = a happier home.


Have you heard of Lysol's Mission for Health?  It was started because Lysol understands health matters to us all; especially to mothers.  Lysol's Mission for Health is not just about making better products to help moms protect her family, but also about contributing to the health of the communities we live in. That's why Lysol started the new moms program, healthy habits initiatives in schools, the cold & flu prevention program and disaster relief efforts. Lysol is dedicated to doing more for health.  Learn more at Lysol.ca: http://www.lysol.ca/en/mission-for-health

Disclosure: I am part of the Lysol Healthy Families Ambassador Program by Mom Central. I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

3 comments:

Mimi's Humble Pie said... #

Great post-It's true, kids are germy and messy!

Leanne said... #

Yep, a healthier home is a happier home! Good luck keeping everyone healthy!

Heather Cook said... #

Having a dispenser in the kitchen makes it way easier for me to keep my hands clean when making dinner :)