September 05, 2011

Have you heard of StitchSteals.com?

This is one of those secrets that I almost don't want to share, but have you heard of StitchSteals.com?  It's a site that offers a deal a day on designer fabrics and sewing accessories.  Some of my favourite lines have come up for a steal of a price, and the shipping is always more than reasonable (even international!).  And, you can look at their past steals and scoop up some extra deals to combine shipping.  

And they're offering a very generous giveaway to one of my readers later this week . . . 

6 comments:

Rosa said... #

It`s the first time I heard about it.Thanks for e link,I`m going to have a look.

Melissa said... #

This is the first I have heard of it! Thanks for sharing, I just registered to use their site :)

Me and My Stitches said... #

Thanks for the info - I just signed up!

Peggy said... #

Thanks for sharing. I signed up for email alerts and looking forward to giveaway.

Canadian Abroad said... #

I look at Stitch Steals every day. Love it.

Snoodles said... #

Wow! Thanks for the tip....I had never seen them before. I'll make it a habit now --- but I'll try to leave some for you! LOL