April 01, 2011

Finished!

I was asked to make some more scripture bags, and took a bit longer than I'd like to finish them ~ but we had a flu bug go through the house, Spring break, and we had a little family getaway. But now that school is back in, we are back to routine and I'm finding my way to the sewing room again.


I tweaked the sizing of the original pattern so these are a better fit for our Bible/psalm books for church. I'm hoping to sew my girls Spring dresses sometime soon and use the leftover fabric to make some of these for them too.

8 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said... #

Wow! 8 finished bags. I've never made bags. I like yours. Sew pretty to hold your Bible. I have a friend that is a missionary in Bulgaria that would love these bags. Congrats on the finish and a big Whoop! Whoop!

Alisa said... #

They all look really good, Rebecca! Nice work.

Sarah Craig said... #

Those are just beautiful, Rebecca! I love your fabric choices - so here's a Whoop whoop!!

Anonymous said... #

so which ones are still available???

LVM

Vicki @ DottyJane said... #

Very pretty! Love all your happy fabrics:)

Kristen said... #

I love those bags! Really pretty!

Natasha said... #

Beautiful bags. You did a great job!

Sue said... #

The bags look great Rebecca!