February 06, 2011

It's a Block Party!

Fresh Poppy Design
Quilt Story is hosting a Block Party with lots of prizes up for grabs! And it was the perfect push to get a few blocks done up just for me!
This block uses up a bunch of my scraps from this quilt which hangs in the front entry of our home. I had so much fun putting all these beautiful prints into one block. I'm hoping to turn it into a pillow cover for my living room, so I can enjoy it every day. Now go check out all the other entries and get inspired!

6 comments:

Unknown said... #

Oh wow, this is so incredibly gorgeous! I've always wanted to learn how to quilt and this is some really amazing inspiration right here. Thanks for sharing it and good luck in the Block Party contest. :)

Wendy said... #

Beautiful!

Alisa said... #

I like this one! It will be an oblong pillow?

ktquilts said... #

Great use of beautiful scraps!!

Javorkowo Aga Jaw said... #

beautiful cover

Quiltstory said... #

Thank you so much for submitting, we had so much fun with this party, so THANK YOU!! I absolutely love those colors too, btw :)