January 19, 2011

gathered pouch . . .

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed in the craft room lately and needed a quick project to get inspired again. The gathered clutch tutorial from Noodlehead has been popular in blogland so I gave it a whirl ~ it didn't turn out perfect, but it was so nice to finish a project and I LOVE the gathered front, it's already inspired me for my next little project . . .And some beautiful fabrics showed up in my mailbox, Spring dresses for the girls are on the agenda . . . but not until I finish off a couple big projects that I've been procrastinating on . . .

3 comments:

Laura said... #

I think your clutch looks great

Alisa said... #

Very fun fabrics!

I made a gathered clutch a while back. It turned out terrible and I turfed it. I was having a bad sewing day.

I like yours though.

Shari said... #

oh very nice fabrics! :D