October 10, 2008

Reversible table topper . . .

Last month we had a wonderful weekend away and the cabin that we stayed at was generously offered to us by another family from my sister's church. So on top of being wonderful, it was free! So I wanted to thank the family for this, and after seeing the size of the kitchen table, I knew that this table topper panel would look great on it. So I bought the Christmas panel for one side and pieced the other side with all my leftover pieces of fabric from my lap quilt I was making. I really love the final product and hope to deliver it this weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said... #

that is so great! I love that it is reversible.

Anonymous said... #

the reversible idea is great! Love all your ideas and how you incorporate them into creative projects.