August 21, 2008

First Alphabet Pal

Well, I'm off to a late start but here is my first alphabet pal in the alphabet challenge. His name is Artie (and if you were ever addicted to Saved By the Bell - the original class - than you might recognize where I got the name from, the funeral song keeps going through my head). I'm working on a baby quilt to go with him because I enjoy making up quilt tops more than sewing animals. And next in the challenge, I hope to make a batch of matching pals to get caught up a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... #

love the elephant...and i sort of recognize the name...refresh my memory...the Saved by the Bell part came to mind when you mentioned it...now it's going to bother me...lol

Des said... #

Oh my gosh, that's cute!!! I love it! don't worry, I'm WAY behind as well. I'm only on letter H. yeah, i'd rather do strip piecing than all that intricate matching stuff with these stuffed guys. Michael Ann has kicked our patooties! She's totally done. I wonder how that would be???