July 21, 2008

I won!! I won!!

Remember a little while back, I made these booties . . .
Well I submitted them in the Michael Miller baby bootie contest. I didn't know if I had a chance or not because there were so many great entries, but they contacted me this morning to tell me I won one of the runner-up prizes!! First prize was a sewing machine and a $100 gift certificate for fabric, and three runners-up get a Michael Miller Fabrics fat quarter bundle (retail value - $80.00) and a $20 gift certificate to Repro Depot Fabrics. I'm so excited!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said... #

Congratulations!! with booties as cute as the ones you made, I'm not surprised that you won. Have fun spending the $100!

Missy said... #

So cute!!! They are adorable and very deserving!

Pauline Perh said... #

Congratulations! I have always like what you sew. :)

Bridget said... #

Congratulations! You totally deserve the win and I so glad they picked yours!

Concha said... #

Congratulations!! They are adorable, I really love them! :) Will a tutorial / pattern appear? I hope so.

Anonymous said... #

That is fantastic! You definatly deserve to win. :)
Shari :)

bethany said... #

How do I purchase some-they are so very cute!! Congrats!

Des said... #

I JUST SAW YOU ON THE craftzine SITE!!! That's sooo cool! Your booties are fabulous and so are you!!! Congratuations!

Mélanie said... #

they are really cute!

Anonymous said... #

I love these! Do you have the pattern anywhere? I'd love to make some.

Erin said... #

They are so cute - love the detail. Congrats!

Hazel Martin Designs said... #

congrats! Those booties are adorable!

Mama C. said... #

Wow! Congratulations! How could you NOT be selected as one of the winners?? Those booties are so adorable, and they're REVERSIBLE, too... how ingenious!

Enjoy your prize (and can't wait to see what you do with the new fat quarters!).

C.

Johnson Family said... #

Those are the cutest little shoes ever! They are so darling, are you willing to share the pattern? I would love to make some for my niece!